Matej Kocjan

Matthew Kocjan was born in 1978 Koper, Slovenia. 90% Of his comics have been published in the magazine Stripburger. The remaining 10% were commissioned by commercial projects. Since autumn 2003 he lives and works in Povirju, Slovenia.

Visit website